Senior Digital Product Manager
Senior Digital Product Manager (API)
As a Barclays Senior Digital Product Manager (Application Programme Interface), you'll play a pivotal role in the development and delivery of our Digital Banking proposition. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to utilise your experience as an Application Programme Interface specialist, to join our thought leading Digital Product Management team in a business development capacity. We'll look to you to originate and own product performance as well as develop and deliver high value customer experiences for our complex online and mobile digital channels. This is a great opportunity to showcase and enhance your specialist skills while working as part of an award-winning team, building innovative, market leading products and services.
Our Digital and Commercial Performance team is revolutionising the customer experience through digital Do you want to be part of a banking revolution? The Digital Banking team comprises of 300 Colleagues across the globe who work collaboratively with our 3,000 Mortgage colleagues to deliver customer focused Digital Mortgage solutions. We are passionate about creating the Barclays of tomorrow embracing technology to deliver a first class customer experiences every time.
As a Senior Digital Product Manager, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Developing an appropriate network within Application Programme Interface (API), to allow us to provide innovative solutions that always put our customers first
• Developing a deep understanding of our digital experience to review and challenge existing protocols
• Guiding and advising your colleagues across the customer network, enabling them to better understand and deliver to our customers
• Developing complex digital solutions for multiple customer segments with a range of customer adoption methods
• Leading our digital operation plan to ensure all targets and key performance indicators are met
• Driving strategic commercial decisions by having a 360 perspective on customer feedback and business needs
As Senior Digital Product Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Demonstrable experience of Application Programme Interface (API) in any sector with an interest in applying this knowledge in the Financial Services Sector
• A relevant contact base and network within the API community and a keen appetite for new business development and ideas origination
• Previous experience in a digital environment (sector flexible) in all aspects of product development, specifically early stage inception and implementation
• The ability to demonstrate you have applied customer segmentation techniques, applied emerging technologies and an understanding of value based marketing principles
• Proven experience of leading product development and/or proposition design is essential
• Prior experience of, or a desire to create and deliver digital solutions within a complex, matrix organisation
• An academic background in computer science and computer programming or Digital technology are preferable but not mandatory
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
Ready to apply?
There are three stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You'll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. CV Review: If you meet the criteria for the role you've applied for, a member of our team will be in touch to conduct a short telephone interview to explore your application in greater detail.
3. Assessment: If your application is successful at this stage, we'll ask you to complete an online Situational Judgment Test to explore your alignment to the Barclays Values and Competencies. Your recruiter will be able to provide further information about the test.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.