International Business Development Executive - Client Development
- Flexible Hours
Job Code: 28259/CH
Practice Area: Client Development
Recruitment Partner: Caitlin Horsfield
We are one of Europe's most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job
This new role is an integral part of the Client Development function with responsibility for co-ordinating a number of activities across the firm. This very hands-on role would suit someone coming either from the legal sector or professional services that is able to display strong commercial awareness, organisational skills and BD experience.
The role will be working alongside the International Head of BD and International Marketing Manager to establish BD plans and implement initiatives to source new business and stimulate cross-selling between our network of firms.
- Product, market, client and competitive research - Help manage and disseminate intelligence to relevant stake holders and across the BD team, as well as assist the Int. Head of BD drive forward action plans aligned to projects and campaigns.
- Sectors - You will be required to assist in the implementation of sector business development strategies and their resulting activities across the firm.
- New business proposals - Where appropriate, play a hands on role to provide support to the bid management team when preparing pitch presentations, proposals and capability statements for respective jurisdictions.
- Campaign management - Support the International Marketing Manager with implementation of existing campaign proposals, as well as potentially identify new client or market opportunities.
- Work with the partners and other business marketing managers to promote thinking and development of issues-based integrated marketing campaigns, as well as achieve agreed objectives.
- Consider types of events, conferences and client seminars which will help raise awareness of our expertise in key product areas and sectors.
- Diary management
- Travel booking and expenses
- The ideal candidate has previous experience in business development.
- Strong organisational abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Previous exposure to managing stakeholder expectations in the legal sector or wider professional services (partnership) environment is highly desirable.
- You must be able to work well both as a team member and independently, and be solution-focused.
- An international mind set and the ability to work on own initiative, show innovation and develop projects.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see every candidate performing at their best. Please log in to Clear Talents at to tell us what reasonable adjustments you may need and to discover how we might improve your recruitment experience, examples of reasonable adjustments could include: additional time for exercises, a hearing induction loop, a request for information in an alternative format. DWF are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply, please click 'apply now' and provide the job reference number 28259/CH.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email Caitlin Horsfield on .