Remedial Works Estimator - Water Industry Division
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
Remedial Works Estimator
A new position within the Mitie Water Division has opened up. The right person will provide remedial work quotations, following on from Legionella Risk Assessments to a variety of clients. So if you are looking for a career working for one of the UK's leading FM companies, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
Due to recent contract wins and business growth, we are looking for a Remedial Works Estimators to come on board:
• Working as part of the estimating team to provide excellent service to our clients
• Review and interpretation of the risks identified in Legionella Risk Assessments.
• Produce bespoke remedial works quotations to the highest standards.
• Reacting promptly to reactive works requests.
• Produce conversion reports on request.
• Work within the remedial team offering support where required.
• Log documents on the internal tracking systems.
• Have a complete understanding of agreed rates and contract specifics.
The right person for the job:
• Ideally a plumber/ex-plumber, with good understanding of plumbing remedial works
• Able to deal directly with customers in a professional manner and represent Mitie in a professional manner.
• HSG278 understanding would be advantageous.
• Excellent working knowledge of Excel.
• Excellent working knowledge of Word.
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, a pension scheme, private healthcare and the chance to travel across different sites nationwide with the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately. Look forward to hearing from you!
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.