Senior Medical Affairs Scientist
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
Pharmacist or Pharmacy degree
Higher degree, PhD or similar
Pharmaceutical medicine, UK Qualified Pharmacist
• Medical Affairs industry experience operating in a commercial environment, preferably in medium / large Pharma and / or OTC company
• Strong, multi-discipline experience including clinical development, copy approval, project management or other functions in order to act decisively to manage the operational needs of the Global Medical Community with minor direction.
• Strong familiarity with local UK Codes and Regulations- ABPI and PAGB codes
• Demonstrated business acumen
• Demonstrated project management and organizational skills. Proactive, with ability to anticipate and plan, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, make decisions and respond to tight timelines.
• Ability to manage and influence discussions with others
• Ability and eagerness to challenge status quo; make quick decisions; and lead/operate successfully in an empowered organization.
• Strong communication, presentation, influencing and negotiations skills. Ability to facilitate alignment and collaboration across groups/regions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Strong computer literacy including competent in Microsoft Office software
• Strong evidence of the behaviors articulated in the GSK individual expectations,
SETS DIRECTION & INSPIRES - Ensures their work supports their team's goals and the organisational priorities
WORK ACROSS BOUNDARIES - Builds and maintains trusting relationships within and beyond their team
RELEASES ENERGY - Engages constructively with others and demonstrates a positive mindset
DEVELOP TALENT & CAPABILITY - Equips themselves with the skills and knowledge to do great work, now and in the future, and has supported others to do the same
DRIVE PERFORMANCE - Holds themselves and others accountable for delivering quality
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact . This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.