5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading entertainment brand with over 90 destination sites across the UK & Ireland. They are a service centric brand enjoying a period of growth with a lively and multi cultural team. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced PA to join the Head Office team in Brentford. Offices are accessible from Gunnersbury tube station on the District Line and Overground or via a short walk from Kew Bridge mainline station.
Reporting into the Chief Financial officer our PA will provide full PA support to the CFO and general support to the Group Finance team. To ensure that all administrative tasks are carried out in a timely manner to meet the needs of the department.
PA - Key Responsibilities
- Managing the CFO’s diary, meetings and travel arrangements
- Liaising with Investors and Shareholders to setup meetings
- To have an understanding of the business including high level financials
- Producing Power Point Presentations
- Collation of information for the CFO in advance of meetings
- Assistance with administrative tasks for the finance team
- Managing the finance team’s travel arrangements
- Dealing with general correspondence, including management or redirection of telephone calls
- Ensuring that purchase orders are raised, and invoices settled in a timely manner
- To assist with event co-ordination e.g. Board meetings and team meetings
PA - Key Skills/Experience
- At least two years PA, EA experience supporting at a senior level
- Experience of working with external stakeholders
- Advanced PC Skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work under own initiative with minimal direction
- Excellent organisational skills and sensitivity to confidential matters
- A professional and positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to co-ordinate expectations and priorities
- Flexibility should urgent matters occur, this may involve occasional out of hours email response
Our PA will be solutions driven and have extensive experience of managing multiple projects and gaining buy in to ideas and future plans. A skilled negotiator and influencer you will thrive in a fast paced environment and will be comfortable working in a variety of communication styles including email, presentations and meetings. The successful PA will ideally possess a background gained from a multi site business from the leisure, hospitality or retail sector although this is preferred rather than essential. You may have gained your experience as a senior personal assistant or an executive assistant and will bring positivity, enthusiasm and a supportive approach to your role.
The PA role offers a competitive salary along with a number of additional benefits including Bonus, Childcare Vouchers, Discounted Dining, Gym Membership, Cycle to work and Life Assurance. It also offers the chance to work in a business with a true family feel that will offer both challenge and satisfaction in equal measure.
Apply now to be considered for our PA role.
Apply for PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly