Project Manager - IMAC, ATM
4 days left
- Full Time
Project Manager - IMAC, ATM machine installations, small build works
Salary circa £40k per annum, plus benefits
My client is a progressive and ambitious B2B business, providing numerous services to the Banking & Financial Industry, primarily around ATM Machines Installation & Maintenance, ATM Security, Signage and Branch Transformation. Their organisation is heavily represented in the United Kingdom & United States, as well as with customers around the world.
Due to rapid growth they have an exciting opening for an experienced Project Manager to manage build works for the installation of cash point machines at independent retail sites for a number of key clients.
This role is responsible for organising all associated build works to enable cash point machine installation, from survey through to local authority planning application to install and handover to client.
This role with engage specialist sub-contractors where required for structural, glazing/shutter and other site specific works.
Based in Camberley, with travel to locations across the UK, this position works normal office hours, however, there may be a need for occasional after hours and weekend work. The primary focus of this position will be UK and Ireland with the need to work collaboratively with other departments.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Project management experience in a similar environment
- Strong Presentations skills and communications skills to ensure successful project delivery.
- Knowledge and understanding of building/services provision
- Good commercial understanding of P&L / budget management
- Good understanding of projects in occupied environments
Education / Qualifications:
- Project management qualification or equivalent
- Full, clean driving licence
A full job description is available on request.
Apply for Project Manager - IMAC, ATM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly