Office Administrator / Secretary - Property Management
1 day left
- Full Time
Office Administrator / Secretary
Holloway Road, London (N19 4DJ)
£19,000 - £23,000 per annum
Job type: Permanent, full-time
We have been established for 25 years. We are a friendly office looking for an Office Administrator to join our growing team.
Our Agency is looking for hard working, tenacious Secretary to join our well established Estate Agency.
To be the first point of contact for all calls and visitors to the office. To provide administrative support to the office Managers, Sales & Lettings Negotiators.
• To answer the telephone, pass callers through to the relevant person and take accurate messages where necessary
• To meet and greet all visitors to the office
• To produce marketing material for property particulars e.g. branch window.
• To keep up to date property information
• To post property information on the relevant internet sites
• To type letters to any relevant parties.
• To be responsible for carrying out filing on a regular basis to ensure an up to date filing system is maintained.
• To manage in house database
• To provide accurate and up to date work
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
• High levels of IT
• Flexible approach to work
• Presentable and professional
Experience in Property Management is Essential.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a flexible, organized and pro-active individual and have the ability and experience to provide an effective support service to the office.
This role would suit a strong communicator with a professional and helpful manner and a genuine interest in property. You will have good typing and administration skills and the ability to multi-task.
Hours of work
• Monday - Friday 9am to 5:30pm
• Saturdays CLOSED.
• Sundays 10:30am to 1pm
Apply for Office Administrator / Secretary - Property Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly