Meet & Greet Receptionist
1 day left
- Full Time
New opportunity not to be missed! Norton Way Group has an exciting opportunity for a Meet & Greet Receptionist to join the Honda team in Chiswick, West London. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a salary of £18,000-£21,000 per annum (depending on experience). Hours of work are Monday to Sunday (40 Hours a week) between the hours of 8am - 7pm on a rota basis.
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan and Skoda and Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Meet & Greet Receptionist to join the reception team at Chiswick Honda. You will be the first point of contact for all customers giving you the opportunity to make a difference and become an integral part of the team. We are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that we do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must. This role is perfect for someone who enjoys and thrives on interaction with customers both in person and on the telephone.
Key Responsibilities of the Meet & Greet Receptionist
- Meet and greet customers, politely ascertain what they require and inform the relevant members of staff to deal with the customer.
- Answer the telephone promptly, within 3 rings in a professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- Pass calls on to the relevant member of staff quickly and efficiently, taking messages where necessary and e-mail to the correct person/department immediately.
- Maintain an accurate log of all calls.
- Providing administrative assistance as required.
Experience required by the Meet & Greet Receptionist
- Previous experience of working within a similar role is essential.
Essential Skills required by the Meet & Greet Receptionist
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Commitment to providing customer excellence to ensure every customer contact with the business is a positive experience.
- Proficient administration and IT skills.
We offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, Norton Way Motors Ltd is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Meet & Greet Receptionist - don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join a multi-franchise company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan and Skoda and Kia.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.
Apply for Meet & Greet Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly