Business Development Director
4 days left
- Full Time
Business Development Director
Servest FM are going through a period of innovation and change to support our growth strategy. With this comes great new opportunities. We are talent searching for a Business Development Director to help expand both our London and South East public sector and corporate clients. As a senior leader within the team you will promote and sell our Hard Services/TFM solutions within our current Corporate and Public-sector portfolio and generate new clients to deliver key sales growth targets.
This role is recognised within the FM Division as a key role to contribute towards the wider group targets. We are keen to employ an ambitious individual who has the drive and business acumen to progress both the London/South East region but also Servest brand nationally.
There is an exceptional team culture, born from employee loyalty and great open leadership. This loyalty comes from a colleague focused, rewarding business where everyone is welcomed into the team with wide ranging opportunities for progression from within.
Things you'll be working on:
• Responsibility for implementing a sales growth strategy
• Development of new business via networking, referrals and territory management
• Account management of your portfolio
• Commitment based selling through Salesforce process
• Management of Key Performance Indicators
• Ensuring your on-going training and career development to enable an improving, competent and up to date skill set and competency level within both the technical knowledge element of the role and senior level sales skills
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
• Working with the sales and marketing teams to identify new commercial opportunities
• Working with colleagues to ensure cross selling opportunities are maximised.
• Champion positive customer oriented culture through all areas of the business
• Increase the Servest brand recognition within the Corporate and Public Sector Hard services/TFM Market
The successful candidate should have the skills to influence and negotiate for which you will be rewarded highly both with exponential financial remuneration and professional development. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, target driven individual who leads from the front; and who is keen to develop their career within Servest by way of growth of the division and a natural organic progression of your own career.
Servest have been investing heavily in its product and has experienced vast success and growth both in this division and across the business, giving an opportunity for an individual with the drive and ambition to make a name for themselves with a business that supports successful individuals and actively promotes from within.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and will ensure that sales growth has been their key driver historically and aligns themselves to the wider growth strategy. In addition to this the role requires experience within Corporate and Public Sector Hard services/TFM within London/South East
We offer excellent career and development opportunities as an organisation that is proud of its great people. We believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits. Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
To find out more please visit us at www.servest.co.uk
Apply for Business Development Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly