3 days left
- Full Time
Our Maintenance Technicians make sure our leisure facilities are all in working order. As the Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for responding to any reactive maintenance issues, preventative maintenance lifecycles and for overseeing and monitoring contractors. You will also be required to complete weekly checks and maintain statutory records.
We are passionate about delivering the best customer service and getting your community active. Every Fusion team member plays their part, working within a diverse and dynamic team in a fast paced environment.
The successful Maintenance Technician will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar role across multi-sites.
- Experience in trouble shooting failures to mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and associated plant.
- Competent in completing multi-skilled repairs in basics electrical, plumbing and carpentry.
- Experience in maintaining manual and computerised records.
- Knowledge of planned preventive maintenance
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and how it relates to service delivery
Occasionally you may be required to work outside of normal working hours and respond to out of hours emergencies, covering 5 days out of 7 to suit the seasonal needs of the business.
The benefits you may enjoy as a Fusion team member include:
- 22 days holiday (pro rata)plus 8 bank holidays
- Gym membership
- Personal mobile phone discount
- Pension Scheme
- Eye test (DSE users)
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- And more.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.
Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.