Cyber Security Operations / Network Specialist
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
This well-known global insurance organisation are creating their UK Security Operations function and require a hands-on Cyber Security "all-rounder" to join this greenfield project. You will be working across a number of projects responsible for establishing, implementing and developing day to day cyber operations; improving the security landscape across the business. Key requirements include:
- Working knowledge of endpoint architecture
- Hands-on network security / firewall experience
- Windows Server Active Directory knowledge
- General understanding of threat scenarios / modelling and vulnerability management
- Varied knowledge of SIEM / Security tools
- Experience of incident response and recovery (IDS/IPS) techniques
- Strong understanding of infrastructure technologies and concepts relating to Cyber Security
- Good knowledge of IT security best practices
- Pentest and forensic investigation experience would be advantageous
- Some scripting abilities (Python, PowerShell, Vbs) are desirable
The ideal candidate should come from an engineering or development background; have more than 5 years relevant cyber security experience with a successful track record showing diversity across network security and security operations. Associated certifications (CISSP, CEH, SSCP) are preferable.
This is an initial 3 year programme of work offering long term opportunities.
Unfortunately we are only able to respond to successful applicants. Required IT operate as an employment agency and employment business and are an equal opportunities employer.