Office Assistant - London - GBP18,000
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
I am searching for an Office Assistant to work at one of London's leading Property Development firms. Working alongside an established and highly regarded Property Director dealing with properties belonging to high and ultra-high net worth clients you will need to be articulate, polished and highly organised, as well as meeting the following criteria:
- Experience in an Office Support/Assistant role is desired but not essential.
- Experience working within the Property industry is preferred but not essential.
- A 'cando' attitude.
- Fantastic work ethic.
- Proven literacy and numeracy skills.
- An excellent and polite telephone manner.
Some but not all of the responsibilities highlighted on the job specification include:
- Organising the office and assisting associates in ways that optimise procedures.
- Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner.
- Creating and updating records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Scheduling and planning meetings and appointments.
- Monitoring level of supplies and handling shortages.
- Resolving office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies.
- Maintaining trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- Performing receptionist duties when needed.
- Assisting Office Manager or Senior Administrators where necessary.
My client is not only offering a position where an experienced Office Assistant will be able to broaden their experience and expand on their skill set but is also providing a friendly, warm and professional working environment where you will be entitled to a number of competitive benefits such as:
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- 3 additional days to complete charity work of your choice.
- A 0% interest season ticket loan.
- Private Healthcare.
- Pension scheme offered after probation.
If you are interested in this position and wish to submit your CV for consideration, please apply at your earliest convenience!