Part Time Administrator
Part Time Administrator, GBP11-GBP12k (25 hours per week)
Location - Brighton
My client is looking for a candidate to provide administration support for their Facilities, HR and Training department.
- Act at the first point of contact for visitors to the office, ensuring visitors procedure is followed at all times.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail on a daily basis.
- Coordinate meetings, make room bookings, organise refreshments and order catering as required.
- Coordinate travel for Directors as per the Travel Expense Policy
- Coordinate all facilities activities including ordering stationary and other office consumables, liaising with property management agent and all other contractors/suppliers
- Manage parking queries and booking of parking spaces
- Manage printers (change cartridges, arrange maintenance etc.)
- Undertake and/or support specific project pieces of work, as required, working to agreed timescales.
- Other ad hoc administration duties including filing, faxing, photocopying, scanning and data entry as and when required.
What you need to demonstrate
- Excellent communication skills with clear spoken & written English
- Ability to use own initiative, to follow procedures & learn to work to deadlines
- Ability to understand and respect the importance of confidentiality, both within and outside the workplace
- Have a friendly, flexible approach to your working day and a willingness to work with and support colleagues
An enthusiastic, engaged attitude and eagerness to learn and develop personally and professionally