6 days left
- Flexible Hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join a growing organisation based in Wimbledon.
You will join a dynamic, friendly team within the Property industry and be responsible for supporting the wider team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Format reports in line with company standards ready to be audited
- Part audit reports as necessary
- Bind reports
- Post and email reports
- Record progress for each Job on log, Booking Checklist and Quest as necessary
- Liaise with Typist re availability
- Load comparable data from reports on to Quest
- Type short reports and letters
- Any adhoc duties as required
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Experience within an Office Administration / Assistant role
- Degree educated (this is essential)
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- High attention to detail and accuracy
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. Our client is looking forward to conducting interviews and starting someone new in their team. By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond! Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions. Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.