3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Do you have experience with Energy, Validations or Meter readings? If so, please read on!
I'm currently recruiting for a Data Administrator to join my clients who are a successful energy and sustainability business based in Kent.
• Obtaining, analysing & validating all tenanted consumption data (manual reads & AMR) from building managers and meter readers
• Checking any anomalies such as increase in consumption with meter readers, data collectors
• Chase all missing meter reads and data on a regular basis.
• Calculate tenant reports ensuring these are accurate and issue within the agreed Client SLA's.
• Update tenant details in database as and when advised, ensuring reports in the correct name
• Managing updates to the Tenant on charging tracker with notes and comments were applicable.
• Issuing monthly KPI reports to our Clients.
• Issuing annual consumption reports or statements
• Setting up new sites and tracking progress of metering surveys, reading survey reports and issuing to Clients
• Project management of AMR meter installations
• Tenant Query/Dispute Resolution.
• Desktop analysis of Tenant charges.
• Tenant sub metering database updates.
• Attend Client meetings and carry out Tenant Billing workshops.
• Support Account Managers and Client Directors by attending meetings
• Seek and identify appropriate actions to overcome issues & potential issues with delivery.
• Provide cover for your colleagues in times of absence; help other members of your team and other teams during busy times by demonstrating a flexible approach to work.
- A minimum of 1 years experience within Energy
- Previous experience with Validations and analyzing data
- Experience with meter readings is desirable
- Strong communication skills
22 Days holiday (increases to 25 after 3 years)
Open plan office
Fun working environment
If you are interested in this role and open to having a confidential conversation please get in contact by emailing a CV.