Sales/Account Manager- Licence Products
- Flexible Hours
Sales/Account Manager- Licence ProductsAre you a highly motivated, commercially aware Sales/Account Manager who enjoys working within the licensing fashion field? If so, this new and exciting position could be for you.About the company...My client has an exceptional reputation in the industry and is one of the leading fashion suppliers within licensing.About the Licensing Sales/ Account Manager role...
- Open new accounts within the UK and cultivate new relationships.
- Communicate with Buyers / customers on day to day issues
- Required to build and maintain good working relationships both within the team and with other teams/departments within the Company
- Product development.
- Coordinate activity of fabric, garment techs, merchandising and design teams to ensure on-time delivery of product development projects
- Provide guidance and assistance to design teams to ensure product development aligns with internal strategy and customer strategy
- In conjunction with design team, present new product to customers
- If possible should be able to negotiate prices in line with customer requirements and targets and agree cost prices with customers
- Represent company interests to third parties, including customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
- Ability to work flexible hours, as and when required due to the nature of the business.
- General administrative work that might be required for the fulfilment of the assignments in hand.
Must Haves - Skills, Knowledge and Qualities required
- License Product Experience
- Strong Entrepreneurial spirit and able create new business relationships
- Must possess excellent inter personal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Ability to take direction; work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Fashion conscious and aware of the fast fashion business
- Must be capable of working under pressure
- Have an ability to work to critical deadlines
- Be able to work unsupervised in an accurate, methodical and organised manner with attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Be able to travel within UK.