PA to Director - GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 - Central London
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
PA to Director - GBP30,000 - GBP35,000 - Central London.
I am searching for an experienced PA to support a Property Director at one of London's leading Development firms. Working at a long established and highly regarded Property company dealing with properties belonging to high and ultra-high net worth clients.
For this interesting and varied Personal Assistant role you will need to be articulate, polished and highly organised, along with a number of supporting attributes including but not limited to:
• Extensive experience in a PA role.
• Experience working within the Property industry is preferred but not essential.
• A 'can do' attitude.
• Fantastic work ethic.
• Proven literacy and numeracy skills.
• An excellent and polite telephone manner.
Some but not all of the responsibilities highlighted on the job specification include:
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Director.
• Reminding the Director of important tasks and deadlines.
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Organising events and conferences.
• Managing databases and filing systems.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
My client is not only offering a position where an experienced PA will be able to broaden their experience and expand on their skill set but is also providing a friendly, warm and professional working environment where you will also be entitled to a number of competitive benefits such as:
• 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• 3 additional days to complete charity work of your choice.
• A 0% interest season ticket loan.
• Private Healthcare.
• Pension scheme offered after probation.
• Dress down every Friday.
If you are interested in this position and wish to submit your CV for consideration, please apply at your earliest convenience!