Merchandising Administration Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Merchandising Administration Assistant
Salary: 16-19k DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday
Our exciting client specialises in designing & delivering bespoke fashion accessories and are the market leaders in fashion jewellery & kids accessories. They work with well known, high profile retailers and are searching for a Merchandising Admin Assistant with strong numerical & excel skills to join their fast-paced team, you'll be responsible for making decisions in driving sales and profit for some of the best-known brands on the high street.
* Accurately replenishing the retail concessions following sales
* Dealing with queries from Head Office, retail partners and the Distribution Centre
* Allocating new ranges of stock to retail concessions
* Work with the design team, planning and trading product ranges both in stores and online
* Analysing numerical data to identify issues and interpreting trends
* Liaise with the visual merchandises to provide recommendations on past sales and potential future sales
* You will also work alongside the buying team helping to shape the ranges they buy along with planning sales and stock
* You will also have the opportunity to visit stores to develop your knowledge & skills
Skills & Experience:
* Have a passion for fashion
* Highly numerate and analytical
* Strong Excel skills
* Confident in working with large amounts of data with good attention to detail
* Organised and able to plan and prioritise your workload
* Excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a team
* Knowledge of the basic merchandising principles (an advantage but not essential)
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic about merchandising
* Good A Levels/GCSEs in maths related subjects
If you have experience in retail & merchandising or just have a huge passion in the fashion industry wanting a career in Fashion and Merchandising as an entry level role then apply today or for more details please contact Kelly or Rebecca on .
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.