IFA Sales Support Administrator (Part Time)
IFA Sales Support Administrator (Part time)
Salary: GBP10.00 - GBP11.00p/h
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a dynamic and well organised Sales Support Administrator for a well-established independent financial advisor based in Worthing.
* Processing new business applications for protection, investments and pensions
* Typing up letters and packaging reports and applications
* Maintaining client records accurately
* Answering customer calls
* Dealing with the post and email administrative queries
* Client reviews and valuations
* Managing workflows
* Assistance in collation of fees and figures
* Mailshots and review letters
* Diary management
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven financial services/insurance experience within a FCA regulated environment
* Highly organised and personable
* Confident communicator with strong IT skills
* Ability to work to deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking and expanding organisation. For more information on this position please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.