7 days left
- Flexible Hours
The Relationship Manager is a strategically important and highly visible position within the UK business responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of MSP/RPO business.
The role reports into the Director for Sales & Relationship Management
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute the agreed relationship management strategy across the portfolio on a client by client basis through a combination of phone, face to face and marketing based communications.
- Promote Morgan McKinley's services to a suite of existing business to maximise traction and revenue within each account.
- Ensure we are delivering a consistent high level of service and delivery across the portfolio
- Work with the MMk recruitment teams to streamline the recruitment process, share best practice and maximise the opportunities for each client
- Own the client revenues and be responsible for working with the teams to drive these forward in line with company targets
- Act as the escalation point for resolution of client issues
- Identify opportunities for the selling of additional services and growing the current book of business
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- A track record of success and achievement within a recruitment environment
- First class communication skills both verbal and written
- A structured and organised approach to account management
- A track record of successful relationship development and management
- Commercial curiosity and business acumen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Morgan McKinley is committed to offering an interview/telephone screening to anyone who applies to our roles through Vercida and meets the minimum criteria for the job.