Resource Consultant/360 Recruitment Consultant
1 day left
- Full Time
Resource Consultant progressing up to Recruitment Consultant - Crawley - GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 + attractive package
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Our client is looking for a Resource Consultant who is seeking progression up to a 360 Recruitment Consultant level to join their team in Crawley.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is sales driven and keen to succeed working for a professional and well established recruitment business.
Duties are to include:
* Supporting the sales consultants
* Resourcing on all vacancies
* Writing job adverts and putting them on all relevant job boards
* Screening candidates in regards to their skills, experience and availability
* Using the CRM system for inputting data and conducting searches
* Gaining candidates leads and passing to the consultants
* Learn about the industry and gain market knowledge
The above duties will be carried out between 3 and 6 months whilst training will be conducted. After this time, a 360 consultant role will consist of the following;
* Contacting candidates to gain leads
* Contacting business and the correct hiring manager to successfully build relationships
* Supporting the Senior Sales Manager in sourcing candidates for clients
* Submitting suitable candidates over to clients
* Developing your own client base over a period of time and using different sales techniques
* Conducting a high level of calls each day
If you are just wanting a Resourcing position and not wanting to take on a consultant role, then this is available to you.
If you have little experience within this role and looking for an opportunity to progress into a 360 consultant, this opportunity could be available to you within 6 months.
If you are already a 360 consultant and looking to progress within the IT sector, there is also an opportunity available here too!
Please call for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.