Weekend Service Desk Operators- KSD Support Services Ltd
4 days left
- Part Time
KSD Support Services Limited is one of the fastest growing, privately owned, building maintenance and facilities management support services companies in the UK.
KSD Support services currently have an opportunity for two weekend shift service desk operators, working out of our head office in Brighton, on a twelve-hour shift basis, the main purpose of the roles is to provide out of hours cover and support to our clients.
The Helpdesk dispatchers will schedule reactive work, interact with our customers and suppliers ensuring a prompt, professional and efficient service, in terms of initial telephone or e-mail response, accurate recording of requests for service and escalating problems before they become issues.
- Scheduling PPM and reactive work as well as planning of responsive works
- Jeopardy management and escalation of planned and responsive works
- Monitor and optimum utilisation of engineer activities
- Processing purchase orders
- Supporting the provision of quotations
- Invoices for sub-contractors involving extra work
- Run reports to show outstanding work orders contracts
- Utilise the fleetmatic system to match engineers to geographical location
- Use of various programmes
- Effectively manage inbound workload by email and telephone communication
- Inputting engineers time sheets, overtime and expenses onto billing system
- Support engineers nationwide UK
- Deal with Subcontractors within the contract
- Closing works and sending for invoicing
- Ordering material
- Prioritising jobs and allocating to specific engineers
- Dealing with all facilities queries
- Filing and general administrative tasks
- Liaison with regional managers
- To have a clear and professional telephone manner
- To attend training and coaching sessions and incorporate any changes necessary in your duties, methods, working hours and procedures
- Identify any potential areas of improvement and highlight to your Team Leader
- To be flexible and adaptable to change
Knowledge, skills and experience-
Essential Technical Competencies-
- Competent use of Office applications - Email and Spreadsheets
- Basic Understanding of computer hardware, peripherals and applications e.g. networks, shared files and folders, report creation.
- Keyboard skills
- Mobile work management systems
- The ability to accurately record all information necessary in order to resolve service reques
Desirable Technical Competencies-
- Experience of a specific FM system
- Experience of providing help desk or call center service, developing productive working relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Efficient monitoring, actioning and escalating of incidents to meet specified service levels and to keep customers informed of status and progress.
- Understanding of Planned Preventative maintenance systems
- Knowledge of computer databases and their applications.
- Customer Service or Call Handling.
- Experience of working with, and developing KPI's and measurement information in a similar environment
- Experience of asset management information systems, desirable but not essential
Working Days: Saturday/Sunday
Working Hours: Twelve-hour shift, i.e. 12.00pm-9.00pm
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Should you wish to apply for the above position, please submit your CV to