5 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Clean Room Operative to work on a manufacturing line for our busy client in the Lancing area.
Our client specialises in producing a wide range of medical grade material for the varied applications found within the healthcare market.
Responsibilities of the Clean Room Operative:
- The successful candidate will be working on a manufacturing line
- This will include inspecting and packing wound dressings
- Following strict health and safety procedures (Make up, mobile phones, watches keys, Jewellery and food are NOT allowed in the clean room)
- To operate as instructed and to uphold the expected standards.
- To immediately report any concerns to the Line or Team Leader.
Requirements of the Clean Room Operative:
- Good attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Preferable worked within a GMP environment. (Good manufacturing practice)
HOURS: Monday to Friday, Various shifts (06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00)
For further information please contact Beki or Tim at The Best Connection, Worthing