Buyers Administration Assistant
Job Title: Buyers Administration Assistant
Salary: 16-19k DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Buyers Administration Assistant to join their growing team. Our client specialises in producing and delivering beautiful accessories and jewellery and work with an impressive range of well-known retailers. The ideal candidate will have outstanding attention to detail and organisation as you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the buying cycle.
* Researching products through internet, social media and stores
* Chasing samples and ensuring they are managed, labelled and stored correctly
* Checking samples against specification and assess any concerns
* Have a clear understanding of sub categories of products and how different components can impact costs and manufacturing process
* Prepare and produce planograms to be sent out to the field team
* Liaising internally and externally
* Managing testing requirements in conjunction with the QA team
* Manage intake and deliveries - assessing any concerns or issues
* Managing queries and resolutions
* Data entry and meeting preparation
Skills & Experience:
* A minimum of a year's experience at Buyers Administration Assistant Level
* Demonstrable interest in the fashion and accessories industry
* Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
* Good communicator who works well within a team
* Excellent IT skills (particularly Microsoft Excel)
* Self-motivated with the ability to work well under pressure
* A degree in a fashion or retail subject would be an advantage
If you have experience in buying and would like to join a fast moving fashion company who can offer you opportunities to progress your buying career then please contact Rebecca or Kelly on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.