Mail, Print and Distribution Team Leader - B&CE
Mail, Print and Distribution Team Leader
Type: 1 year fixed term contract
Category: Mail room and distribution unit
Have you worked in a busy mail room or post distribution unit working towards deadlines and managing budgets? Do you also enjoy leading and managing teams to ensure objectives are being met? B&CE has been providing employee benefits for over 70 years. We began in 1942 by creating simple financial products that meet people's needs, and that's how we've run our business ever since. We provide simple, good value products and services and our first class support and customer service has won many awards. Please read on to find out more about our new opportunity available with B&CE.
Key responsibilities for this role:
Working within a mail and distribution team you'll be responsible for the following duties:
- Lead and manage team's performance against agreed objectives and key performance indicators.
- Manage the processing, distribution and despatch of the company's incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manage the company's stationery and printing requirements including the archive system and retrieval facility.
- Take responsibility for ensuring all printing, distribution and mail equipment is well maintained.
- Set up appropriate external supplier services where it is cheaper or more cost efficient.
If you're right for this role
You'll enjoy working within a solutions-driven, people-focused organisation.
You'll have a can-do attitude and work well both independently and as part of a team and be aligned with our values of Creating Simplicity, Keeping Promises and Showing Compassion.
- Previous managerial experience within a mail room or distribution unit.
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering regulations and data protection.
- Experience of managing suppliers 'co-sourcing' arrangements.
- Knowledge of modern post room digital technology.
- Numerate, organised and methodical attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office to Intermediate level, Outlook.
- Worked towards deadlines.
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally.