6 days left
- Full Time
Salary: GBP30k - GBP35k + Quarterly bonus
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
I have great pleasure in supporting our client, a highly reputable IFA in recruiting an experienced paraplanner to provide support to the financial advisers.
* Prepare suitability letters, reports and conduct research for areas including; investments and pensions
* Investment research, fund selection and risk profiling using FE E-value tool
* Ensure suitability reports are checked by compliance and then presented to the advisers
* Discuss the findings of the research with advisers
* Ensure accurate client details are entered into the client's platforms and software applications
* Create all new business paperwork, including; completing money laundering checks, ensuring compliance documentation in complete, submitting cases to compliance post client signature
* Putting together client reviews and valuations
* Review of investment portfolios and panels
* Liaising with broker consultants using Assureweb Software
The right candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
* Level 4 diploma qualified as a minimum
* Fully IT literate
* High level of attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
For more information on this position, please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.