I am currently recruiting a Helpdesk Analyst on behalf of my client based in Burgess Hill. This is initially for 6 months, but is highly likely to be extended.
My client is an award-winning, global company with an excellent working environments and great benefits.
You will be highly technical and responsible for all business IT related 1st/2nd level support issues.
- Answering IT support calls and emails from customers
- Resolving 1st/2nd line IT support issues
- Logging all incidents on the system
- Updating ticket information
- Providing updates to customers
- Hardware and software adds and updates
- Weekly visits to the distribution centre and supprting them as required
- Escalating any issues that cannot be dealt with, or will not be resolved within the required SLA time
- Ensuring the storage room is kept stock and completing inventory checks
- Support and maintenance of telephony services
- Ensuring server operating systems, applications and services are up to date
- Assisting 3rd line support engineers when required
- Maintaining printers
- Delivering client device training
- Other duties as required
To be considered, you must:
- Have strong IT support experience, preferably within a global company
- A basic understanding of ITIL and it's processes
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be analytical and have strong troubleshooting skills
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment to strict SLA's
- Have the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (English and Maths A-C)
You will be working within an experienced and proactive support team where you will be able to build on your knowledge.
Please apply or call Daisy at Pier Recruitment for more information. Only people with the relevant skills and experience will be considered, so this must be demonstrated in your CV and cover letter.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.