Payroll And HR Benefits Coordinator
6 days left
- Full Time
Payroll & HR Benefits Coordinator
(15 Month Maternity Contract)
Location: Burgess Hill
Hours: 9am -5.30pm
I have great pleasure in supporting our highly reputable client based in Burgess Hill in recruiting a dynamic Payroll & HR Benefits Coordinator to join their HR department on a 15 month maternity contract.
* Managing the payroll for the UK and Ireland operation
* Liaising with the third party payroll organisation
* Responsible for managing new starters and leavers
* Answering queries via phone, email and post.
* Applying tax codes and answering tax related queries.
* Updating background tables for Mileage and transporting to the live system after testing.
* P45, P46, P60, P46 car and P11d forms.
* Maintaining the payroll inbox
* Liaising with HR on a daily basis, sole liaison when busy periods occur
* Assisting in with writing the payroll manual
* Generating reports
* Assisting in the employee benefit scheme
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven payroll experience ideally having worked with a third party
* Well organised
* Proven background in dealing with employee benefits
* Great attention to detail
* Great Excel skills
* Confident communicator with the ability to multi-task
This is a great opportunity to join a professional and forward thinking organisation that provides a great working environment and career progression. For more information on this role please contact Daisy at Pier Recruitment, or apply today.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.