Corporate Support Consultant - New Malden
4 days left
- Full Time
Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has a fantastic product opportunity to join the Corporate Support team as a Corporate Support Consultant within our head office, New Malden (24 minutes from London Waterloo). This is a varied, fast-paced role that will see you supporting our both external online customers and the internal servicing teams. Within this role, you'll be responsible for support of all the Corporate Tools, including Portal, OBTs (Online Booking Tools), Protas & Navitas.
Consequently, you'll have the opportunity to work across all areas of our business, liaising with account managers and consultants to gain a full understanding of our corporate clients' individual needs. As well as strategic planning with other Corporate Solutions teams regarding the business needs.
To achieve in this role, you'll have proven skills in priority management and multitasking, together with a desire to develop staff and customers with tailored advice and training to achieve business goals in an effective and productive manner.
Previous experience required:
- At least a year's experience in a similar role
- A comprehensive knowledge of GDSs and processes
- Proven success in previous roles
- OBT knowledge (preferable)
The rewards and benefits
For this Corporate Support Consultant role, you'll be rewarded with a salary of GBP25K OTE. On top of this, you'll gain access to a wealth of fantastic benefits.
Here is a taster of our fantastic benefits:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast Track leadership programme to develop the future leaders of our business
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Bronze level health cash plan - you can claim for optical, dental and other treatments
- Opportunity to take a three-month sabbatical after five years
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more...
We've consistently been voted one of the Best Places to Work in the UK (according to the Great Place to Work?? Institute AND The Sunday Times). If you want to join us in our success, apply now.