Are you a caring person looking for rewarding, flexible work in Sevenoaks or the surrounding towns, either full or part time?
- Competitive rates of basic pay, weekend and bank holiday premiums & monthly performance related bonuses
- Additional monthly tax-free mileage payments
- Flexible working patterns that suit you & guaranteed-hour shifts (subject to availability)
- Comprehensive pre-work Skills Assessment, regular paid training and on-going support from a friendly office
- Private healthcare benefits & company pension scheme
- Subsidised formal qualifications & accreditations: QCF level 2 & 3, NCFE level 2
- A genuine opportunity to progress in your career, within the Care team and from the Care team to the Office: the majority of our office positions have been filled by internal promotions
- Previous experience not essential.
- If you have a “can-do” attitude, live within 10 miles of Sevenoaks and have a car which you could use for work, get in touch today to hear how you could kick-start a new career in Health & Social Care.
Your new career in Care starts here…