Sales Representative (Products & Tools for Stone) - South/West Ontario
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
As a sales representative at Derusha Supply you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and for the growth of sales within the assigned territories for our countertop division in the South/West Ontario areas. A Mercedes Sprinter provided by our company will enable you to service our clients directly from your Mobile Warehouse.
Ideally, you would be centrally located in the areas of Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo or London.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Visit existing customers and new prospects.
• Promote existing and new products and services.
• Travel in assigned territory on a regular basis - 80-90% (Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, St Catharines, Guelph, Cambridge, Kitchener/Waterloo, London, Chatham and Windsor).
• Manage accounts from Home Office as well as road.
• Manage Mobile Warehouse inventory, load and organize products.
• Work with manufacturers to develop new solutions to address changing technologies and work
• 5 to 10 years of experience in customer relations.
• Extensive experience in the stone countertop industry.
• Dynamic person with excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
• Excellent time management & motivated to work in a fast pace environment.
• Able to lift loads and work physically (occasionally lift up to 50 lbs).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office a plus.
Note: You will be requested to participate to meetings, several times in a year, in our headquarter office situated in Stanstead, Quebec. This position requires frequent travelling and occasional work in the evenings or week-ends (Annual Show).
Please send your resume to before September 10th 2017. All resumes received will be treated as confidential information. Only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted, however we would like to thank everyone who will have shown interest in Derusha Supply.