Locum Social Worker - Older Adult CMHT
Hackney Council are currently seeking an experienced mental health social worker to join their Older Adults Mental Health Team.
* Managed a complex caseload
* Arranged and attend Care Programme Approach (CPA's) in community and wards, reviews or medical review and professional meetings
* Support client with Personalisation in accordance to agenda
* Direct involvement in Self Directed Assessments and person centred planning
* Sought care providers and creatively formulate care packages around clients' identified needs and attend panel for funding
* Written Social Circumstances Report, Tribunal Reports and attended Tribunal
* Able to prioritise workload and multi-tasked to meet tight deadline
* Have extensive knowledge in risk assessment and updating care plans to reflect service users' current state of mind
* Able to empower service user to access resources to improve the choice of life
* Ensured patients were safe and empower them to reach their potential goal to improve their lives
You must have:
* Minimum 2 years post qualified experience
* HCPC registration
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
* Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
* Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
* Pay rate GBP28.00 - GBP30.00
* Free DBS and compliance service
* GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Emily Game or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.