3 days left
- Flexible Hours
This is a full time, permanent role directly with a London manufacturing facility with lots of opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Associate's Degree in Engineering Technology (Mechanical Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineer, CET or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Manufacturing Engineer or Technologist in a manufacturing setting
- Hands on continuous improvement experience in a manufacturing setting
- Asset - knowledge and experience of Electrical troubleshooting
- Asset - Experience with ERP Systems
- Asset - Six Sigma and or Lean Manufacturing Certification
- Identify and troubleshoot process, material, or equipment problems to minimize down time and recommend solutions.
- Develop, assemble, procure or modify existing and new tooling, fixtures, and equipment to ensure efficient production methods.
- Assist the Manufacturing Team with revisions and improvements to manufacturing methods and procedures, including writing change orders and deviations.
- Complete time studies to quantify processing times and identify areas for process improvements.
- Assist with hands on training of manufacturing employees on new products, tooling, equipment and process revisions.
- Schedule, supervise and document routine maintenance on applicable manufacturing and test equipment.
- Read schematics, assembly drawings, data sheets, and process sheets to perform testing, build fixtures, checkout and trouble-shoot equipment.
- Assist in failure analysis, troubleshooting, rework/repair of non-conforming manufactured products to determine root cause.
- Perform tests, gather data, and write results/reports.
- Install and validates equipment and processes in the production area to improve yield and/or reduce cycle time following the established validation procedure.
- Supports periodic volume increases through testing of production product following applicable processes and procedures.