Customer Service - Sales Representative
- Flexible Hours
We are seeking individuals to help assist our FULL TIME direct sales and product promotions department with producing incredible, high-quality, imaginative campaigns!
We need a dedicated, reliable and professionally minded individual who is looking to expand their event marketing/management experience and skill set. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a diverse, financially rewarding and dynamic area of sales.
Our supportive and encouraging team offers you the ideal environment to work collaboratively in a team, learn new skills and take charge of your career.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Perform product demonstrations
- Maintain a professional demeanour while dealing with customers
- Answer questions and demonstrate profound knowledge of product
- Attend daily meetings
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships
- Set, achieve, and exceed sales targets
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic
- Great attitude with high-energy personality
- Superior customer service skills
- Self starter and self motivated
- Confidence in your ability to succeed
- Must be able to receive instruction well
- Must be able to work well in a people-oriented environment
- Prefer immediate availability
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Must be able to travel throughout the London area for campaigns
All resumes will be reviewed for consideration, but only those selected for interviews will be contacted by email.
POSITIONS ARE LIMITED & FULL TIME ONLY - NO PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE!