4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Role Purpose (Summary)
To assist the team in data compilation and analysis that underpins the underwriting process
As a member of the underwriting team, this role will maintain underwriting support by:
- The oversight of accurate and appropriate data capture and management on company systems (including aggregation and benchmarking databases).
- Working closely with underwriters to understand individual risk characteristics and underlying assumptions within the underwriting process
- Progressing with the evolution and optimisation of the current processes in place
- Assisting in the timely collation and processing of data for various regulatory and internal data returns
- Creation and presentation to underwriters of rating models
- Business Planning support
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of data
- Liaising both within the team and with Operations / Business Performance & Reporting departments
- Ensuring a clear audit trail is maintained in order for inspection and verification of data.
- An advanced knowledge of Excel
- Some office/administrative experience in an insurance/underwriting environment an advantage
- Graduate level qualification would be an advantage
- Strong numeric skills (A level or Degree level maths/statistics would be an advantage)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisation skills with ability to work to deadlines
- The role requires a motivated and committed candidate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to gain knowledge and skills in underwriting environment
Number of Openings:
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.