Locum Social Worker - Youth Offending
Charles Hunter Associates are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker to join Enfield Council's Youth Offending Service on a rolling locum basis.
We are looking for an experienced social worker (2+ years post-qualified) who can confidently manage Asset Assessments, ROSH, Risk Management plans and Vulnerability Management plans as well as high risk cases such as bail and remand, DTO and ISS.
The council prides itself on empowering people and achieving excellence and ensures staff always receive consistent supervision and support. This well-established team offers a friendly working environment with a low turnover of staff. This well regarded local authority will be a brilliant career step for a qualified Social Worker looking for a new challenge.
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- Your own dedicated consultant with specialist market and sector knowledge
- Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
- Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
- Competitive hourly Pay rate of GBP31.15
- Free DBS and compliance service
- GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Clear, Enhanced DBS
- Social Work Qualification
- Minimum of 2 year's post qualifying experience
- YOT experience essential
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Helen Rudd on or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.