3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Do you have a passion for Crypto? If you live and breathe Cryptography I have a fantastic opportunity with one of my Tier 1 investment Banking clients which would be great for you.
My client are looking for a Crypto Enthusiast who will be responsible for providing Cryptographic architectural reviews, design and guidance for the Bank and act as a point of contact on Cryptographic topics, policies, controls, and topics.
- Develop an understanding of the Bank and Industry risks, with a specific slant to Cryptography, and Key Management.
- Provide advisory and oversight for changes to Cryptographic and Key Management based Standards and Baselines.
- Work in collaboration with Peers supporting them in their activities and helping them continue to provide Defence in Depth Information Security over sight.
- Establish and maintain a network of stakeholders and partners.
- Act as an escalation point for Cryptography, and PKI questions and best practises.
- Coordinate and remediate ad hoc issues and assist partners to reach a resolution in line with baselines and standards.
- Keep up to date with Cryptographic risks and emerging threats.
- Good understanding of algorithms ranging from symmetric, a-symmetric, hashes, and random number generators
- Experience with Key split, derivation and distribution models.
- Be familiar with all aspects of the Key lifecycle including storage
- Have a good understanding of cryptography based protocols including external communications, data storage, authentication and data transfer.
- Good knowledge of Hardware Security Modules verses Software based modules, and the FIPS 140-2 certification.
- Be aware of industry approved/recognised algorithms verses proprietary/non-approved.
- Have a good understanding of PKI including the Certificate lifecycle, Certificate Practise Statements and Certificate Policies
- Have a natural desire and curiosity to learn new cryptographic concepts/processes
- Have a natural ability to think 'outside of the box', and want to design and lead the Industry
- Have an ability to communicate at all levels
- Have a desire to share knowledge and assist Peers in their understanding
- Have a good understanding of where Cryptography fits within the wider spectrum of Information Security.