Job Title Delivery PMO Lead
Location BTC Radbroke
The Delivery PMO Lead is a key role within the PCB Technology Change PMO, and will lead the each of the 11 sub-portfolio delivery PMOs. These delivery programme offices will be responsible for supporting the delivery of circa 450 projects/programmes with a combined budget of GBP1 billion cash, globally. The role's primary purpose is to manage a PMO team supporting their respective delivery function, whilst providing a link to each of the portfolio functions across PCB Technology Change.
- Provide management and guidance for a PMO team supporting a sub-portfolio delivery function
- Act as the primary link between the PCB technology change portfolio team and their delivery PMO
- Manage the full sub-portfolio reporting cycle, including the production and coordination of all input to key stakeholder meetings, such as Steering Committees and Execution Boards
- Identify and manage sub-portfolio risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies and key milestones, managing in line with portfolio standards. Understand and prioritise risks and issues according to the various reports/forums they feed in to
- Manage the sub-portfolio governance (decisions, escalation, Steering Committees) in line with the overall PCB portfolio governance. Manage the sub-portfolio governance calendar, ensuring reporting flow and timelines are clear and communicated. Facilitate sub-portfolio governance forum
- Provide management oversight of the sub-portfolio finances, questioning and highlighting variances as appropriate. Work with the Finance Lead to monitor the financial position (actual vs. forecast vs. budget) of the sub-portfolio, escalating any over/under spend as appropriate
- Develop the Portfolio planning, risk, issue, change and reporting toolsets and implement continuous process improvement within the sub-portfolio
- Provide management and leadership of a PMO team ranging between 4 and 20 personnel
- Partner with the PCB Technology Change Head of Governance and Reporting in shaping, implementing and delivering the overall governance and reporting strategy for PCB Technology Change
- Formal external qualification/accreditation in Programme/Project Management discipline (e.g. MSP, Prince2)
- Strong communication skills and able to bring across complex messages clearly and succinctly
- High degree of organisational awareness
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- Excellent standard of use with MS Project, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and SharePoint
- Strong change leadership
- Action-orientated with a focus on continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.