4 days left
- Flexible Hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen to become apart of a retail company based in London. They are looking to bring in a candidate who preferably started out in the Big 4. Industry experience would be a help as well.
Based in London, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of audits. There will be roughly 50% travel to the European Region.
- Working autonomously by managing ongoing programs of successful internal audits.
- To working with internal partners in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- Controls focused audits, including SOx and SAP
- You will need to be able to commit to 50% travel throughout Europe.
- You will be part of a team of 20 in the London office and will travel with the team to the locations in Europe.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be CISA qualified or studying towards it.
- A strong background and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- Previous experience working in Retail or TMT sectors.
- You will be required to manage your own workload as well as making sure your teams meet their targets.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- European languages are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.