Senior Social Worker (Adult Social Care)
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
We are currently working with a unique and client focused Adult Social Care Service in Surrey to find dedicated and passionate Qualified Social Workers who share their vision of maximising the wellbeing and independence of vulnerable Adults in the community through an integrated and personalised Social Work Service.
We are looking for an experienced HCPC registered social worker with at least 3 years' post qualification experience of working with Adults and Carers in social care or multi-agency community settings. As a Senior Social Worker you will be expected to provide expert casework advice, professional supervision and have the skills and knowledge to help develop less experienced professionals. This role is ideal for someone who likes a fast paced way of working and in committed to developing their career and the service we offer to Surrey residents.
This local authority is devoted to their values and the wellbeing of Surrey's residents and employees is the main focus of everything they wish to achieve as a Service. Therefore, they are committed to offering the highest quality training and support to help you as a Social Worker develop and achieve your goals and aspirations.
- A recognised Social work qualification (DipSW, CQSW, CSS or approved equivalent, BA Hons Social Work or other relevant degree in Social Work)
- Registration with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Valid full UK driving license
- Competitive starting salary of GBP39,270
- Total rewards package of up to GBP47,910 including benefits (Pension, Car Lease Scheme, childcare and shopping vouchers, refer a friend scheme, Gym Membership ect)
- Flexible working hours.
- You will benefit from a practical and beneficial induction and an assigned 'buddy' to help you settle into your new surroundings.
- Fully funded training and development
If you are a dedicated Social Worker looking to build a stable and supported long term career with a progressive and innovative local authority please get in touch with Lameez Peer on either / or send your CV and contact details to .