Fostering Team Manager - Referrals
An established and stable IFA with exciting future plans are looking for a Referrals Team Manager to join their busy referrals team, based out of their West London office.
The role requires prior experience of working within the fostering sector, both at practice and management level. You will be able to work in a pro-active manner, ensuring sensitivity and confidentiality at all times. Confident in your ability to support and drive forward the referrals and placements service, you will thrive in a high pressure environment, remaining calm under pressure whilst delivering a high quality and responsive service to referring local authorities.
Brief over view of role and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the referrals and matching process within the agency
- Managing an in house team of Referral Co-ordinators
- Ensuring the provision of excellent customer service delivery when dealing with foster carers and local authorities
- Managing and highlighting potential safe guarding issues during the matching process
- Ensuring that all referrals of children are responded to efficiently and timely, whilst focusing on maximising opportunities for securing safe placements within the fostering services
You will be / have:
- A qualified social worker
- HCPC registered
- Strong experience of working within the fostering sector
- Prior staff management / supervisory experience
- Exceptional safe guarding knowledge
Please note that this is a full time office based role
Salary is to GBP50,000 + benefits, including private healthcare
For an informal and confidential discussion around the role please contact Harriet Connolly on / /
Iris Resourcing is an unrivalled specialist resourcing partner to the looked after children's social work sector, with a targeted focus across fostering & adoption: with a focus on permanent recruitment, we work strategically to find the ideal fit, matching experience, skills and aspirations.
If the above role is not suitable, but you are looking for a move within the sector, please do make contact to discuss what you may be looking for and other available opportunities.