Locum Social Worker - Community Learning Disabilities Team
Charles Hunter Associates are currently helping a client in North London recruit 2 experienced locum social workers to join their Community Learning Disabilities Team
* Carrying out reviews and assessing service users care packages to critically analyse their needs are being appropriately met by the service provider.
* Making referrals to the relevant disciplines such as Occupation Health, Nursing, Psychiatry etc., to provide relevant input as identified during service user's assessments
* Completing RAS to determine outcome of service user's budgets is in accordance to their assessed needs
* Updating relevant information on Mosaic Software in compliance with The Care Act
* Presenting Support Plans to Panel for clients and advocating on their behalf to ensure they receive the necessary funding for their care package
You must have:
* Minimum 2 years post qualified experience
* HCPC registration
Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
* Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
* Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth GBP500 a year
* Pay rate GBP28.00 - GBP30.00
* Free DBS and compliance service
* GBP250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Emily Game or . Alternatively, you can apply through the website.