DevOps IT Engineer
6 days left
- Full Time
Job Position: DevOps IT Engineer
Location: Uxbridge - Permanent employment
Salary £40,000 Gross per Year
Start Date: 1st September 2017, Closing Date: 30th September 2017
S P A Enterprise Services Limited, based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge, requires DevOps IT Engineer with hands-on experience on Jenkins for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments. Applicants must be experienced in complete SDLC and STLC of various products and must demonstrate a proven work track record to enable the following key responsibilities of the role:
- In- depth knowledge and experience on MAVEN and ANT as build tools for the building of deployable artifacts (jar, war & tar) from source code
- Experience with Build, Configure, Manage and Coordinate all Build and Release Management activities
- Experience in administration and configuration of Red Hat Linux, Centos, Ubuntu, Debian, UNIX applications.
- Experience in supporting applications across varied middleware technologies Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, ActiveMQ on Linux systems.
- Experience in virtualisation and cloud management.
- Experience in writing the automation scripts with Java, Ruby, Python, C#, C and Shell.
- Experience in Database administration of MSSQL, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, HANA, NoSQL databases.
- Experience of Load Balancing, Traffic managers, High Availability, Disaster recovery
- Experience with Configuration Management Tool/ Continuous Integrations such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, Vagrant, Jenkins, Bamboo, Foreman, SoftLayer and OpenShift
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps methodologies are widely used in processing continuous integration
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate level will be added advantage
Qualifications, Experience and Mandatory Skills Required:
- Minimum of 7 years+ in DevOps Engineer, AWS and System Administrator experience
- Educated to Bachelor Degree level
- Experience of working with Jenkins for continuous integration and for End to End automation for all build and deployments effectively in a scalable environment
- Excellent Communication and written skills in English
- Team Work, Team Building & Leadership Qualities
- Flexibility and experience in prioritising tasks and ability to deal with variable workload
Please apply with updated CV by clicking the apply button below
Apply for DevOps IT Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly