5 days left
- Full Time
Our client is keen to help progress their staff by providing training, qualifications and aiding in the career progression aspect. They believe that their security personnel should have the opportunities to grow and develop during their time with them, and they encourage it through their academy and through their progression of personnel whilst they are developing skills.
They are currently seeking Security Officers to provide a safe, rail station environment that participate in the safe running of the station environment.
• Ensure the safety of the rail station.
• Undertake patrols of railway premises conforming to the department of transport standards.
• Report delays, irregularities, equipment failure or any incident that may affect the safety of individuals within the premises.
• Act as a deterrent for people aiming to trespass on the grounds or travel without relevant tickets.
• Tackle antisocial behaviour within the premises and support the railway colleagues.
• Verbal and Written communication skills.
• SIA License.
• Full Driving License.
Please apply online for this Security Officer role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.