Assistant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Supervisor
4 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Hours: Full time
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an award-winning, restaurant group where you will receive the best guidance and mentoring to take your career to the next level.
The company have a passion for making sure customers have an enjoyable time - delicious genuine Indian food, newly renovated exciting interiors and great staff. From their start in 2001 this has been recognised by media & customers alike. E.g. Evening Standard has rated them as one of London's six best Indian restaurants, Zagat London Restaurants Survey as London's Most Popular Restaurant Group; The Daily Telegraph as one of London's best restaurants.
Their food is uniquely from the true sources of Indian food - the gourmet homes & street stalls across India's regions
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Supporting the manager in a fast-paced, restaurant environment.
- Excellent service standards
- High level of personal engagement and recognition of our customers
- Support the manager in recruitment, training, motivation and development of the restaurant team and financial controls
Skills, abilities & personal qualities:
- Have at least two years' experience as an Assistant Manager in a successful high-street restaurant and love London!
- Charming, friendly and professional customer care skills and demonstrate passion for the highest standards of service
- Have excellent communication skills with both guests and colleagues
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment
- We offer top salaries plus an annual performance-related bonus
- Full on-job training and opportunities to develop your career within a growing restaurant group
- Meals on duty
- Staff Vouchers
- Generous discounts
- An environment that will enable you to develop your product knowledge and management skills
- 28 days holiday
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Restaurant Supervisor, Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager, Floor Supervisor, Restaurant Coordinator, Restaurant Team Leader, 5 Star Restaurant Manager, Catering Services Manager, Restaurant Management, Indian Restaurant Manager will be considered for this role.
Apply for Assistant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly