Customer Service Advisor
4 days left
- Full Time
Customer Service Advisor / Sales Administrator / Admin / Customer Service
Customer Service Advisor with proven sales and customer service experience is needed by our client, a dynamic, education provider in the health and fitness industry. Based in London, they are a market leader in Physiotherapy and Pilates education, treatment and products. They have an exciting opportunity for an all-rounder with experience in customer service to join their busy Head Office.
You will be responsible for assisting with the organisation of an extensive range of courses in addition to liaising with customers and clients and handling inbound sales enquiries via telephone and email. This role will suit a proactive, friendly and adaptable team player who is highly organised and possesses a can-do attitude.
Duties will include:
- Responding to sales enquiries (telephone, email, web)
- Assisting with course administration and organisation
- Liaising with clients and suppliers
- General administration as required
- Assisting on social media
The ideal person for this role will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent written and spoken English. The ability to compose grammatically correct, compelling replies to prospective and existing clients is essential.
- Confident and outgoing with excellent interpersonal skills
- Winning telephone manner
- Strong team player and good all rounder
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills
- Eager to learn and improve
- Diligent, resourceful and hard working
- Extremely well organised and able to juggle several tasks simultaneously
- Able to work effectively on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Confident user of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook, able to learn additional programs as necessary
What are they looking for?
- The successful candidate will have a track record of great sales and customer service experience and should excel at providing top class customer service at all times.
- Strong communication skills, good time management and excellent attention to detail are all essential.
- You will also need to show that you can think on your feet and give each client a personal service using your proactivity and initiative at all times.
- You will be a well organised and self-disciplined individual with the ability to prioritise under pressure. Excellent attention to detail and able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
If you believe that you are the right person for this exciting opportunity, our client would love to hear from you.
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per Annum
Benefits: Bonus Scheme, Wellness Program
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly