Python Developer - Credit Risk, Contract
Nomura are currently looking for a Python Developer on a contract basis to join the credit risk technology team.
The Credit Risk Technology team provides services to support the business functions of Credit Risk Management and Credit Risk Analytics. Working in Credit Risk Technology gives a great opportunity, not only to develop innovative and challenging software solutions, but also to get an excellent understanding of all businesses and products at Nomura.
Successful candidates will report to the Technology Department, but will work very closely with other local and global Risk Analysts, as well as other front- and middle-office staff. Therefore, good communication skills, as well as an interest in the Risk Management and trading activities of the firm, are would be an advantage for this position.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
- Computing or other numerate undergraduate degree
- Strong Python skillsSkills, experience, qualifications and knowledge preferred:
- Experience using Pandas and Numpy and preferably a distributed execution framework such as Celery
- Financial experience; Derivatives pricing knowledge ideal
- Experience in web technologies, Flask, nginx, circus etc
- Any C++ experience useful especially boost.python/pybind etc
Successful candidates will be engaged under a contract for services by Resource Solutions.
Successful Candidates will not be employed by nor have any employment relationship with Nomura.
Please contact us if you are visiting our offices and require any form of personal assistance or physical adaptations to be provided for your appointment. A member of staff will be happy to help.