Housekeeping Team Members
We have an exciting opportunity for Room Attendants to join the growing team.
Do you want to be a part of a great company?
When it comes to customer service, creating a truly welcoming environment and combining this with superb facilities for our guests whether travelling on business or leisure, Arora Hotels really do stand out from the crowd.
Working as part of the Housekeeping Department the Room Attendant is responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the entire hotel including guest rooms, public areas, Food & Beverage outlets, spa facilities, back of house areas and team member facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Room Attendant
- Servicing a set number of guest rooms each day to the standards required. Basic duties will include: bed changing and making, dusting, vacuuming, polishing, cleaning baths, showers, toilets, mirrors and glassware etc
- Reporting any damaged or missing items to the Floor Supervisor
- Carrying out guest requests such as extra beds, pillows, bathroom supplies
- Maintaining all equipment and work areas, including key security
- Maintain good communication and working relationships to ensure best practise
- Ensure that you have the correct amount of rooms on your task sheet
- Ensure waste is minimised when using materials, i.e. chemicals, toiletries linen, stationery and disposables
- Ensure that request made by Floor Housekeeper, and other Senior Management is carried out
- Be aware of hotel environmental procedures (recycling and waste segregation)
- Respect and maintain security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Ensure that all guest request are carried out in timely manner
- Follow the Company Lost Property procedures
- Maintain the cleanliness, neatness and organisation of housekeeping trolleys and working areas
Skills & Experience required by the Room Attendant
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential
- Ability to take on physically demanding job
- A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and good command of the English language due to guest interaction
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to become our Room Attendant, please click apply now. We'd love to hear from you!