Sales Negotiator - East Grinstead & Crawley
7 days left
- Full Time
Sales Negotiator (Estate Agent)
Location: East Grinstead & Crawley
Salary: GBP14-GBP20k + GBP35k OTE (package is negotiable dependant on experience)
MUST have a UK driving licence to apply
Hours: Based on a 5 day week including two Saturdays out of three (Mon-Fri 8.30am - 18.00pm Sat 8.30am - 17.00pm)
My client is currently recruiting for a customer focused and dynamic Sales negotiator to join their busy independent agents based in East Grinstead and also, another opportunity available in Crawley.
* Greeting visitors and establishing their needs
* Arranging and conducting viewings
* Arranging market appraisals (Diary Management)
* Introduce mortgage leads and conveyancing referrals
* Carry out market appraisals in the absence of the valuer (if experienced)
* Negotiate offers and prepare sales letters when agreed
* Retrieve and give feedback on viewings to vendors
* Sales progression
* Register applicants and keep in regular touch with them
* Customer service
* Ad-hoc administration
The right candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
* Proven estate agency background
* Full UK driving licence
* Driven and pro-active
* Highly presentable and a great team player
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and forward thinking agents, for more information on this role please contact Chloe Boyd on .
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.