Customer Account Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
My client in Redhill are recruiting for a Customer Account Manager to join their customer service team as soon as possible. This is a temporary position until the end of the year, with a possibility of this being extended.
This is an excellent company to work for, with a great working environment and good support.
- Managing business customer queries and responding in a timely manner
- Escalating issues where necessary
- Liaising with the sales managers to ensure all customer details are updated on the system
- Running reports on customer payments
- Auditing customer accounts
- Meeting with business customers for service reviews when required
You must be able to commit to the duration of the role, preferably longer as there is a chance of the role being extended.
The right candidate will have excellent customer service skills, a professional telephone manner, strong IT skills and experience in a customer focused and administrative role.
Please apply if you have the relevant skills and experience, or call Daisy or Autumn at Pier Recruitment for more information.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.